It’s summertime and bathing suit season is officially here! Before you go on another diet or extreme fitness routine for weight loss, my personal physician, Dr. Albert Mensah of Mensah Medical and I invite you to a conversation concerning two factors most people don’t consider when it comes to weight loss: brain health and biochemistry.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this fascinating discussion:
- How neurotransmitters influence weight and create dysregulation
- Why biotypes affect hormonal regulation
- Disordered eating patterns/body dysmorphia and their underlying chemistries (anorexia, bulimia, etc.)
- Why diet dogma and emotional markers change DNA
- Action steps you can take to understand your biochemistry and reach or maintain the perfect weight for you
We also hosted a Facebook Live Q & A specifically to address additional questions we were not able to get to during the webinar. You can access it on my Facebook page here.