The night before, refrigerate 1 can of organic full-fat coconut milk (I like Native Forest because the cans are BPA free).
Or you can make your own here.
You can also use grass-fed raw cream (only if tolerated).
- After removing the lid, carefully scoop out the fat that has risen to the top and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Add a few drops of liquid stevia to taste. I like Sweet Leaf brand vanilla cream. They also have lots of other wonderful flavors.
- Using a handheld mixer, beat until fluffy.
- Slice beautiful, juicy, organic strawberries into a bowl.
- Add a dollop of coconut cream and voila! a delicious bowl of pure pleasure is born.
For a tangy twist, add a bit of balsamic vinegar and tarragon leaves. For Mexican style, sprinkle with cinnamon and chile powder.
As always, let me know what you came up with in the comments below!